The Cowboy Christmas Show 2023 is back in Las Vegas, Cowboy Christmas is one of the biggest and best shows ever. Cowboy Christmas is part of the National Finals Rodeo and 10 days of cowboy and rodeo fun. Cowboy Christmas is the official gift show of the National Finals Rodeo NFR, The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas is a Las Vegas tradition since 1986. Enjoy The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas again this year! From great shopping to interactive displays, Flint Rasmussen to Shane Minor, there's something for everyone. Free to the public, The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas is open December 7-16 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2023 Cowboy Christmas
When: December 7-16, 2023
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Open: December 7-16; Open Daily 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tickets: FREE ADMISSION
The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas features more than 500,000 square feet of show floor and 350+ exhibitors from across the United States. Attendees can find unique products including custom-made jewelry, western wear, boots and spurs, furniture, original art, handmade crafts and home goods. To add to the overall experience, attendees can also enjoy a number of interactive experiences, including the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage and the YETI Junior World Finals.
- Ranch Water Rodeo Saloon: Every great “rodeo” needs a saloon. Located near the east end of Cowboy Christmas, the Ranch Water Rodeo Saloon features specialty drinks, souvenir collectible cups and video screens with a replay of the prior night’s Wrangler NFR performance. In addition, with its close proximity to the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage, this will be a great place to be close to the action.
- Ariat Rodeo Live Stage: The Ariat Rodeo Live Stage is ready for an action packed live stage. The daily programming kicks off with The RMEF Calcutta. Following will be Cowboy Revival with host Shane Minor and Alicia Davis and then "Outside the Barrel” hosted by the one and only Flint Rasmussen. The Cowboy Channel NFR Tailgate Party will keep things rolling in preparation for each Wrangler NFR performance during their 2+ hour high energy show.
- Bites & Brews: This year’s Bites & Brews will have all new vendors to satisfy any appetite. Located on the second floor of the Convention Center adjacent to Santa, you are guaranteed to find something delicious while enjoying the live feed from all the action going over at the YETI Junior World Finals.
- NFR After Dark: NFR After Dark presented by Community Coffee is bigger and better just like the Las Vegas Strip! Come check it out for yourself to see how this interactive space will be able to help you find the top entertainers, restaurants, viewing parties and other NFR Experience activities happening at each of our host hotel properties during all 10 days of the Wrangler NFR.
- Wrangler Rodeo Arena: You can watch the future of rodeo compete for the coveted Montana Silversmiths Championship Buckle and $1 million in cash and prizes at the YETI Junior World Finals, taking place inside the Wrangler Rodeo Arena. With general admission and VIP seating for more than 1,000 fans, attendees can cheer on the future of rodeo located on the second floor of the South Hall, right in the middle of the RMEF Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo.
Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo
Cowboy Christmas Show has partnered up with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo. The ultimate experience for everything hunting and the outdoors. Featuring the hottest NFR Viewing Party in Las Vegas. Admission is Free and Open to the Public.
The combined show covers more than 900,000 square feet presenting the best in firearms, optics, outfitter and guides, hunting apparel, and all things hunting and outdoors. Admission to the RMEF Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo is free and show hours will match Cowboy Christmas on the first floor.